Would you like RMLS™ to help you promote your community event? Contact the
RMLS™ Communications Department with details and we can spread the word!
Join Earth Advantage and local ADU expert Kol Peterson for a half-day course intended to increase brokers’ knowledge about accessory dwelling unit (ADU) development in order to respond to increasing client demand for properties with ADU potential. Many prospective home buyers are interested in building an ADU on their property. This course is intended to help brokers understand the basic planning and building regulations for ADU development in the City of Portland to better assist their clients.
• Understand what makes a property ADU-ready/eligible
• Learn what is involved in the process of getting approved to build an ADU
• Analyze taxation, valuation, and financing options for ADUs
• Understand the ADU design, permitting, and building process (attached, detached, and garage conversion)
• Gain access to resources to help your clients plan for their ADU, including a budget sample, contract types, development rebate programs, and more
• Get answers to ADU-specific questions and network with other brokers about this specialized topic