RMLS™ Trainers visiting Bend, November 18-19
Here’s a quick rundown of upcoming Realtor® events & education for the remainder of November in Oregon & Southern Washington. If you have an event that is not listed here, please let us know by commenting below. For future events, please send an e-mail to communications (at) rmls (dot) com.
– November 4: Douglas County Board of Realtors® hosts “Tax Tips for Realtors® and Financial Planning”
– November 5: Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors® (PMAR) hosts “How to Be a Successful Realtor® and Still Have a Life in a 26/7 World featuring Brenda Buratti, Right Now Communication”
– November 11-16: NAR Annual Convention in San Diego
– November 21: Oregon Realtor® Night with the Trailblazers
– November 30-Dec. 3: Oregon GRI Classes at Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
RMLS™ in Bend, November 18-19
Our trainers will be making a special visit to the Bend area. All classes there will be held at Phoenix Inn & Suites, 300 NW Franklin Ave. RMLS™ subscribers in the area are invited to attend the following classes to learn more about RMLSweb:
– November 18: RMLSweb Listing Load – 10 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. & RMLSweb updates 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
– November 19: Basics of RMLSweb 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. & RMLSweb Listing Load 11:30a.m. -1 p.m.
Additionally, we’re offering two demonstration courses for those in the area who may be considering subscribing to RMLS™ services:
– November 18: “Benefits of RMLS™” 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
– November 19: “Benefits of RMLS™” 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Also, if you’re an RMLS™ subscriber, we have lots of FREE opportunities for continuing education credit at a location near you, click the link for your area to view the November Training Calendar:
Image courtesy of Ayhan Yildiz