Comment Policy: RMLS reserves the right(s) to remove any comment, post, entry, or tag in violation of the rules below and in accordance with state and federal law.
- Comments should be related to the original post/entry or of general interest to the RMLS community.
- Comments may not be in all capital-case or use excessive capital-case.
- Comments may not use abusive or foul language.
- Comments may not include ad hominem attacks, i.e. “insulting or belittling one’s opponent in order to invalidate his or her argument.”
- Comments may not contain racist, sexist, homophobic, or other slurs.
- Comments may not be solely solicitations and/or advertising for personal blogs, websites, or pages.
- Comments may not contain content that may infringe on the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
- Comments may not suggest or encourage illegal activity.
System Use: Users access the RMLScentral servers at their own risk. There is no warranty of compatibility and RMLS will not be liable for damages caused by accessing this site.
Ownership: All posted content, including comments, becomes world-wide and royalty-free property of RMLS once published. RMLS will make reasonable efforts to remove content at the request of the authoring user.
Defamation: The opinions expressed on this blog are the opinions of the individual authors and should not be construed as reflecting the opinions of RMLS, its staff, or its subscribers.