Comment Policy: RMLS reserves the right(s) to remove any comment, post, entry, or tag in violation of the rules below and in accordance with state and federal law.
- Comments should be related to the original post/entry or of general interest to the RMLS community.
- Comments may not be in all capital-case or use excessive capital-case.
- Comments may not use abusive or foul language.
- Comments may not include ad hominem attacks, i.e. “insulting or belittling one’s opponent in order to invalidate his or her argument.”
- Comments may not contain racist, sexist, homophobic, or other slurs.
- Comments may not be solely solicitations and/or advertising for personal blogs, websites, or pages.
- Comments may not contain content that may infringe on the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
- Comments may not suggest or encourage illegal activity.
System Use: Users access the RMLScentral servers at their own risk. There is no warranty of compatibility and RMLS will not be liable for damages caused by accessing this site.
Ownership: All posted content, including comments, becomes world-wide and royalty-free property of RMLS once published. RMLS will make reasonable efforts to remove content at the request of the authoring user.
Defamation: The opinions expressed on this blog are the opinions of the individual authors and should not be construed as reflecting the opinions of RMLS, its staff, or its subscribers.
RMLS Corporate Office
16101 SW 72nd Avenue, Ste 200
Portland, OR 97224