RMLS™ Portland Office to Relocate This Fall (Updated November 7, 2019)

image_pdfimage_print

RMLS™ will be making a move this fall when the corporate office in Portland relocates to Southwest Portland!

As of early November RMLS™ will be located at 16101 SW 72nd Avenue, convenient to I-5, 217, and Bridgeport Village. This new building will offer a larger training room and better car parking.

RMLS™ began scouting a new location based on a heat map of Portland-area subscriber addresses, seeking a space that would be maximally convenient for as many RMLS™ subscribers as possible. The RMLS™ Board was instrumental in guiding this process, from supporting the concept through making final approvals.

Portland-area RMLS™ subscribers have been traveling to the current location, near the Portland airport, since 2012. Before that, the office was located in the Lloyd District on the inner east side.

RMLS™ plans to hold an open house in mid-December to welcome subscribers to the new space. We hope to see you there!

Update (November 7):

The new office space features an electric vehicle charging station nearby. Learn more and see photos of the station here.

Tags:

7 Responses to “RMLS™ Portland Office to Relocate This Fall (Updated November 7, 2019)”

1. Cameron McCredie August 12, 2019 at 7:12 am #

Thank you for making it more convenient to drive to and park.

2. Dustin Miller August 12, 2019 at 11:51 am #

How much did it cost subscribers to move there and now move back? Move from Lloyd to SW would have saved quite a bit.

3. Betty Jung August 12, 2019 at 2:29 pm #

Hooray. Happy about the change.

4. Yvonne Aileen August 15, 2019 at 4:51 pm #

With the traffic patterns as they are, it would be great to have a branch on both the eastside and westside. Even a “for-most-purposes” abbreviated branch. I live on the westside and welcome this change, but I feel for those on the eastside who will now have to battle that traffic.

• Elizabeth Estes September 19, 2019 at 11:22 am #

Thank you for your empathy Yvonne. I live and work in Boring and this move is not convenient. As well, I never had any issues with parking.

• Myra Pfenning October 28, 2019 at 8:27 am #

Thank you from an “eastsider”. That was my immediate thought when I heard of the new location. From my perspective, RMLS couldn’t have picked a worse spot for us to try to navigate all the horrible traffic on I205, I5 & 217.

5. Michele Biehler, Principal Broker November 1, 2019 at 11:32 pm #

Delighted with this move! Finally… If You Agents are working in the greater PDX Metro area you will find it is much easier to reach this location than the previous one- which was gridlocked in NE PDX by I205, the river, and the airport. Thank you, thank you, thank you RMLS for finally helping all of the outlying Metro members have easier access to the office location.